We Kidnap Frisone This Afternoon
- Justin Sehorn (vocals)
- Alan Erbach (vocals) for one show under that name.
- When Something Fails Last Show
- Ralph's last Rock and Roll Friday
- Garth Blomberg living in our basement
- Aaron threatening Burger King drive-thru workers at 3:00am in St. Cloud. He then proceeded to jump off an embankment and fell into the middle of the street, scrapping up his knee. Upon actually making it to a restaurant he ordered an omelet and never ate it because he passed out.
- Aaron trying to make-out with a glass-dildo sales lady on tour. That same glass-dildo sales lady later slapped Log.
- Aaron's tight pants that showed off Thor.
- Aaron passing out every single night with a half-full beer in his hand watching VH1 Classics.
- Aaron telling this joke to the Ralphs crowd: "We saw a billboard coming up that said, 'you ask why, god asks why not' - yeah, why not a tsunami?"
- Aaron getting his car smashed at the Triple Rock when he didn't have car insurance.
- Aaron, in mid-song, pointing to a kid in Sioux Falls and telling him to "take off those sun glasses and stop trying to act so cool - you're 15."
- Too many to count
- Untitled 3 song EP