Error creating thumbnail: File missing
- Valerie (sings)
- Julia (plays guitar)
- Joyce (plays drums)
- "Upskirts are a drums/guitar/vocal trio from Fargo, North Dakota. Before December 3, 2007, I had never played in North Dakota, and did not know what to expect from a city famously skewered in an Oscar-winning Coen brothers film. I was pleased to share the stage with Upskirts, who eschewed Coen brothers references and sported their minimalist, primitivist deconstruction of the Gossip before a respectably-sized audience." by Justin Moyer (of Antelope), Dec. 11, 2007
- Quote the band: "We've been together for four months. We practice late at night under the influence in what looks like a high school guidance counselor's office. Our songs are about social and political issues including but not exclusive to abortion, gay love, racial tension headaches, addiction, rape, the patriarchy, the sham of marriage, and much much more! Cheerio!"
- 12/03/2007 10:00 PM - w/ Ghosthandpunch and Antelope @ the Aquarium
- 01/25/2008 08:00 PM - Red Raven
- 02/02/2008 10:00 PM - w/ Hello Real Cops and Reisage @ the Aquarium
- 02/29/2008 10:00 PM - w/ Seawhores and Vampire Hands @ the Aquarium
- Album coming soon.