Crunching power chords and dizzying metal riffs dominated this band's set list.
- Mike Weiler (guitar, jazz flute, vocals)
- Jeff Foldenauer (bass)
- Rob Ulven (guitar, vocals)
- Brian McGlynn (drums, mouth harp, roadie)
- Aaron Dorrheim (saxaphone)
- Put on thousands of miles traveling to shows in a van that only worked well in sunny weather.
- Once drove from Fargo, ND to Duluth, MN during a February blizzard in 12-3/4 hours.
- After driving 5 hours one-way to a gig at the Rusty Nail Saloon in Thief River Falls, were kicked off the stage after 15 minutes by the owner for playing too loud. Ironically, the bar patrons were requesting Metallica covers...but wanted to hear them softly.
- Traveled on a 20+ hour road trip to play a 40 minute set in Missoula, MT. However, lost out on the "Waste of Finite Resources" contest to a band that traveled to the show from North Carolina.
- During 1992 and 1993, the Band had hundreds of 11 to 13 year old female fans.
- "Butterfly" CD, 1993. (CD best known for not having any markings on it whatsoever, resulting in music fans incorrectly inserting the disc into their players causing thousands of dollars in severe damage to numerous CD players throughout the Fargo-Moorhead area.)