Eric Goerdt (born March 4,1984 in Breckenridge, Minnesota), is an Indie/Acoustic artist known as Reverse Flow from Fargo, North Dakota.
- Eric Goerdt - Guitar/Vocals
- His first band was with Tilford Kroshus, former director of music at North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton, North Dakota. The artist history includes playing with a group called The Farafina Blues Band from 1999-2000. Reverse Flow has been performing and recording as a solo artist in Fargo since age 18. Recently, Reverse Flow's songs "Still Be The Same" and "How Long Must I wait" have been featured in the film "The New Girls," written and directed by Sonny Fernandez.
- August 01 2008 Corner Stone Coffee House Fargo, ND 8:00 pm.
- September 12 2008 Calvary Lutheran Church Detroit Lakes, MN 6:00 pm with Shaking The Sleeping Beauty and Noise Union.
- January 3 2009 Red Raven Fargo, ND with Lucy d and Borrowed Blood.
- July 17, 2009 Wilkin County Fair Breckenridge, MN Three Rivers stage.
- February 25 2010 The Nestor Fargo, ND Brittany Shane Band, Tim Rick, Reverse Flow and Fancy That.
- Reverse Flow Music - 2008, Self-Released