The PLX is a one-man-band consisting of local alcoholic Pat Lipsiea (formerly of Fugitive Grey). Pat plays acoustic guitar and sings in a false British accent. His music is accented by several chimes and a bass drum strapped to his back operated by a foot-pedal and the occasional kazoo solo. Pat has played many shows. His favorite being the time he opened for Mike V and the Rats at a small bar in Leonard, South Dakota.
- Pat Lipsiea - vocals, guitars, percussion
- Pat loves soda pop and pizza
- Pat once ate a whole white-wall tire
- Pat has several illegitimate children
- Pat once broke his collar bone opeing a jar of peanut butter
- Pat has starred in many no-budget films for director Donovan Stewart.