Five High Records
Five High Production company was formed in 2000 by Jeremiah Hamerling, Bryce Richardson, and Travis Smith out of Fargo, North Dakota. Originally named "Bread and Water Records", the boys had put out their own album under the newly created label and decided to rename it Roadtrip Records as they did with their band at that time changing from Yung Fu to what had become known as Brookdale. Years had passed, and as they matured they decided once again to go with yet another name change of the label. After coming together with two other friends throughout the local Fargo music scene they decided to incorporate their partnership into the name and later had become "FIVE HIGH RECORDS" also the full production company.
- 2000 - "Bread and Water Records" created
- 2001 - label renamed "Roadtrip Records"
- 2001 - Release of Brookdale "Get Out"
- 2003 - name change to "Five High Records"
- 2003 - Release of Midas Touch, The 'Headstone Anthems"