- His dog Al.
- Lived in the house later known as "The Cat House" that played host to bands such as Slant 6, I Spy and Man Afraid, amongst others.
- One of the Unk crew.
- Was picked on for years by both Yahtzeen and Carothers Brothers and took his lumps without much complaint.
- Wrote one column about smashing the state for Yahtzeen.
- Contributed "poetry" to Emo Pussies zine.
- Is sick and tired of not getting credit for starting the Ralph's scene-He began working there in 1991 and booked the first "real" punk show with Hensquirt headlining. Fuck you, Bubba, it's finally in print.