A band made up of 4 talentless musicians with very different musical background & interests that created a unique sound not like any other band in the F/M area at the time. (suck) They were a blend of alternative, jazz, & metal with fun light-hearted lyrics. Churchboy was our hit. We were going to make it.
Even though they weren't very well known in the F/M area, due to their sucking, they did not fit in with all the popular "hard, heavy, & loud" band during that music scene era. They were outcasts (losers) and thus tended to be forced to stick to gigs in coffee shops and the such.
- Jason Tyryfter - Drums. Skin Flute
- Shane Langrud - Vocals. KY supplier
- Greg Olson - Bass.
- and some geeky guitar player from North High named Andy
- Member of Pathos used to mercilessly make fun of this band. (i.e. Corey Schatz).
- During a Coffee Club show, Pigeonhole started voicing a public 'boycott' of Team Fargo (Bjorn Christianson and Amy Hendrickson) shows.
- Sept 23 1994 - Bowler w/ O17, Free Jesse, Haul, Pathos.
- Spring, 1995 - Springfest '95 It was a show in my basement but hey it still counts
- 1994-1996 - Various house shows, Coffee Club Shows and Numerous Barmitzvas.
- "Just Not Cool..."- a compilation of studio & live performances. (There are only a handful of copies floating around to those few lucky fans). When I say lucky fans I mean our parents and my sister.