Phil continues to cling to the street cred that yahtzeen earned him even though there is hardly a person under the age of 30 that has heard of it.
- Big Fucking Trucks in Texas (aka Big Trucks in Texas)
- Fargo All-Stars
- Jennifer's Veil
- Mercy Beat
- Princess Leia
- Booked one of the first, if not the first, "punk" show in the FM area in 1984 when he brought in the Vampire Lezbos (WA) to headline a show at the Dilworth Community Center. Locals Blacklisted and The Crowd opened. A video of the show exists although the last time the Vampire Lezbos came to town he mistakingly "borrowed" it to them. UPDATE 10/31/15: The video tape has been returned!
- Published one of Moorhead's first zines called 'Mark and Phil's Guide to Everything' in 1984 which lasted two issues. The title was changed to 'Burnt Toast' and printed three issues, the last of which was printed in Washington, D.C. where Phil lived 1985-1986.
- Was the original guitar player for godheadSilo and played in only their first show before a dispute between him and Mike resulted in him quitting.
- Created yahtzeen in 1992 and published eleven issues before moving from print to the web.
- Together with Derek Wilde promoted dryhump '98 which aimed to bring together the DJ and punk scenes. Taking place at the now closed First Avenue in Fargo it featured a mix of local DJ's and bands sharing the stage. dryhump '98 also featured an early morning kickball game pitting ravers vs the punks and a later in the day basketball game pitting indie rockers vs brit poppers.
- Created kate'zine, a zine about Kate Moss, as an offshoot of yahtzeen. Two issues were printed and it lived shortly as a web site afterwards.
- Created fargogirls.com (defunct) which consisted of one new polaroid a day of a different girl from fargo. As dirty as it sounds like it could have been, it wasn't.
- Created duffysjukebox.com (defunct) in an effort to remove the Dave Matthew's Band from the jukebox at Duffy's Tavern in Fargo.
- Created madonnaRama, an annual Valentine's day show featuring local bands performing covers of Madonna songs in a talent show format with style, interpretation and overall judging categories.
- Has possession of the "sticker door" from the now closed Ralph's Corner Bar. Other Ralph's memorabilia purchased at auction are the booth he first asked Jessica out on their first date, three bar stools, two urinals, a bathroom sink, and 12 of the 18 chairs he originally bought...the others have been passed on to others.
- Is the 2004 Ralph's Corner Fantasy Football League Champion
- Created the Fargo Band Family Tree with Ryan Anderson
- Designed packaging/sleeve for Big Block's "Top Sluggers" 7" compilation
- web: http://pleitch.com
- email: phil (AT) pleitch (DOT) com