- Toured out to the west coast and back in 1994, stopping in such great places as Fargo/Moorhead and Fergus Falls. Roadie crashed the van. Better luck next year, eh?
- Toured coast to coast and back in 1995; less than 20 shows in six weeks! Whotta debacle!
- One of the members, harboring a grudge against Phil Leitch, when asked if he had ever met Phil, "No, But I don't need to meet a Nazi to know I don't like them." (Yeah, that sounds like something I'd say. Holds up logically, though today I haven't the faintest whom this person is. I'm sure he's much more pleasant than a Nazi. --Holmes!)
- Cat House, Fargo, August 1994.
- Teen Center, Fergus Falls, August 1994 with Anatrek Monkey and My Dad the Rent-a-cop.
- August 13, 1994 - Heavens to Betsy (Olympia), Excuse 17 (Olympia), Capâ€™n Jazz (Chicago area), Jesus, and Ezra Pound: Wil-Mar Community Center, Madison, WI
- MSU Underground, First (and only) Punk Rock Swap Meet, Spring 1995
- DIY Center, Summer 1995
- Lots of others...
- Something w/ a really long title, 7-inch, Corellian Records.
- Every Time I See the Flag, a Tear Comes to My Eye, 7-inch, Dyslexic Records.
- Self-released cassette tape.
- All That... And a Bag of Dicks Disgruntled Records
- I Will Fucking Die For the 'Fags' and 'Bitches'
- Thing or 16
- Perhaps Predictably, This Song is About Drugs
- The Plan
- Grade Ten All Over Again
- Maybe If I Weren't Such and Asshole, I'd Have a Couple More Friends (But I Don't Really Give a Shit, 'Cos I Like the Ones I've Got)
- Poison and Piss
- Closer to Fine