- Big Fucking Trucks in Texas (aka Big Trucks in Texas)
- Fargo All-Stars
- Jennifer's Veil
- Mercy Beat
- Princess Leia
Currentlyyahtzeen earned him even though there is hardly a person under the age of 30 that has heard of it.
Phil is currently attempting to raise a million dollars with yet another of his hare-brained ideas with the site One Measly Dollar.
- Possibly booked the first "punk" show in the FM area in 1984 when he brought in the Vampire Lezbos (WA) to play a show in the Dilworth Community Center. Locals Blacklisted and The Crowd opened. A video of the show exists although the last time the Vampire Lezbos came to town he mistakingly "borrowed" it to them.
- Was the original guitar player for godheadSilo.
- Launched yahtzeen in 1991 and published eleven issues before moving from print to the web.
- Has possession of the "sticker door" from the now closed Ralph's Corner Bar.