- Big Fucking Trucks in Texas (aka Big Trucks in Texas)
- Fargo All-Stars
- Jennifer's Veil
- Mercy Beat
- Princess Leia
Currentlyyahtzeen earned him even though there is hardly a person under the age of 30 that has heard of it.
Phil is currently attempting to raise a million dollars with yet another of his hare-brained ideas with the site One Measly Dollar.
- Possibly booked the first "punk" show in the FM area in 1984 when he brought in the Vampire Lezbos (WA) to play a show in the Dilworth Community Center. Locals Blacklisted and The Crowd opened. A video of the show exists although the last time the Vampire Lezbos came to town he mistakingly "borrowed" it to them.
- Published one of Moorhead's first zines called 'Mark and Phil's Guide to Everything' in 1984 which lasted two issues. The title was changed to 'Burnt Toast' and printed three issues, the last of which was printed in Washington, D.C. where Phil lived 1985-1986.
- Was the original guitar player for godheadSilo.
- Launched yahtzeen in 1992 and published eleven issues before moving from print to the web.
- Has possession of the "sticker door" from the now closed Ralph's Corner Bar. Other Ralph's memorabilia purchased at auction are the booth he first asked Jessica out on their first date, three bar stools, two urinals, a bathroom sink, and 12 of the 18 chairs he originally bought...the others have been passed on to others.