Phil is currently attempting to raise a million dollars with yet another of his hare-brained ideas with the site One Measly Dollar.
- Big Fucking Trucks in Texas (aka Big Trucks in Texas)
- Fargo All-Stars
- Jennifer's Veil
- Mercy Beat
- Princess Leia
- Booked one of the first, if not the first, "punk" show in the FM area in 1984 when he brought in the Vampire Lezbos (WA) to headline a show at the Dilworth Community Center. Locals Blacklisted and The Crowd opened. A video of the show exists although the last time the Vampire Lezbos came to town he mistakingly "borrowed" it to them.
- Published one of Moorhead's first zines called 'Mark and Phil's Guide to Everything' in 1984 which lasted two issues. The title was changed to 'Burnt Toast' and printed three issues, the last of which was printed in Washington, D.C. where Phil lived 1985-1986.
- Was the original guitar player for godheadSilo.
- Created yahtzeen in 1992 and published eleven issues before moving from print to the web.
- Together with Derek Wilde promoted dryhump '98 which aimed to bring together the DJ and punk scenes. Taking place at the now closed First Avenue in Fargo it featured a mix of local DJ's and bands sharing the stage. dryhump '98 also featured an early morning kickball game pitting ravers vs the punks and a later in the day basketball game pitting indie rockers vs brit poppers.
- Produced kate'zine, a zine about Kate Moss, as an offshoot of yahtzeen. Two issues were printed and it lived shortly as a web site afterwards.
- Produced fargogirls.com (defunct) which consisted of one new polaroid a day of a different girl from fargo. As dirty as it sounds like it could have been, it wasn't. The polaroids are now hosted at Flickr.
- Produced duffysjukebox.com (defunct) in an effort to remove the Dave Matthew's Band from the jukebox at Duffy's Tavern in Fargo.
- Created madonnaRama, an annual Valentine's day show featuring local bands performing covers of Madonna songs in a talent show format with style, interpretation and overall judging categories.
- Has possession of the "sticker door" from the now closed Ralph's Corner Bar. Other Ralph's memorabilia purchased at auction are the booth he first asked Jessica out on their first date, three bar stools, two urinals, a bathroom sink, and 12 of the 18 chairs he originally bought...the others have been passed on to others.
- Is the 2004 Ralph's Corner Fantasy Football League Champion
- Created the Fargo Band Family Tree with Ryan Anderson
hydrocodone viagra buy viagra buy viagra online order viagra online get viagra hydrocodone cheap hydrocodone hydrocodone online buy xanax klonopin ephedra phentermine online Tobacco shop cigarette discount cigarette cheap cigarette winston cigarette phentermine salem cigarette cigarette smoke marlboro cigarette carisoprodol fioricet Tobacco smoke shop cruise anabolic steroid medicine best pharmacy hot site Buy cheapest phentermine Buy phentermine in Canada Cheapest phentermine Cheap phentermine Discount phentermine Order phentermine online Pay pal phentermine Phentermine 375 mg Phentermine adipex Phentermine by check Phentermine cod Phentermine diet pill Phentermine free shipping Phentermine online pharmacy Phentermine prescription Phentermine purchase Phentermine united kingdom Where buy phentermine mesothelioma valium xanax tramadol Buy phentermine buy phentermine online phentermine cheap phentermine phentermine pill